Friday, December 10, 2010

3rd Chemo - ONE MORE TO GO!

As of yesterday I am 3/4 of the way done with my treatment! I will be so glad to get this phase over with.

I have great empathy for my fellow patients with whom I have been lucky enough to visit chemo cafe with. Some of them have months and months of treatment ahead of them. I don't think that I could do that.

All in all the treatments have not been as bad as I imagined. Yesterday's treatment was a little slower due to the fact that my veins were not wanting to get poked. The third time was a charm and they finally found a vein that was not fast enough to get away. I don't blame them for running and hiding they knew what sort of cocktail was on it's way.

I am so glad that I am the one going through this and not one of my sisters, my daughter, my nieces or one of my dear friends.

I am learning great lessons from this experience in my life, lessons that needed to be learned. I will take much more good than bad away from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment