Friday, December 31, 2010

First round down, second coming up

I made it through the first round of this battle with breast cancer. The chemo is officially done and I can say I am so glad it is done before the end of the year. Five days (I hope) of not feeling well, then on the way to feeling better than I have felt in months.

Radiation mapping on January 3rd - GREAT WAY to start my new year just getting on with this so I can be done. Not sure when I will start the 6 weeks of radiation, but hopefully soon. I just need to get this done!

To all of my female friends GET YOUR MAMMOGRAM ON TIME EVERY TIME. And do not discount self checks that is how I found mine. I love all of you and DO NOT want to lose one of you to this disease.

I will keep you posted on the next round of the battle. I don't think it will be nearly as hard as the first parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment