Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One Year Ago

One year ago today I was preparing for surgery for my breast cancer.
One year later I am a survivor!

I could not have made the journey without great family and friends. Thank you to all of you for supporting me during my journey. I know that it was not easy for you, but you were always there for me and I would not be a survivor without the loving support from each and everyone of you.

It is hard to believe that one year ago I was facing this battle. Looking back it seems so easy although at times I wondered if I was strong enough to make it.  Now I know that anything is possible if you just set your mind to it.

To all my friends who are still battling the "C" word, I am there for you and I wish you a full recovery. It is possible if you believe it can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment