Friday, November 12, 2010

Shaving My Head

So we did it Thursday. I have several photos of everyone who was a barber wanna be. Good thing they didn't pick this profession for a living. We had a great time, laughing joking and creating new hairstyles along the way. I am so glad that I have such fun people in my life. This could have been more traumatic if it weren't for my good friends and family. The hard part of this chemo is over. I have had my first treatment and lost my hair, I don't think it can get any worse so it has only got to get better. So thanks girls, I ended up looking even better than before.

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair! Out here in Cleveland LOTS of people wear wigs and I have always envied them in a way. Who want's to wash, dry, spray, iron/curl or whatever every day anyway! NOT me! I like it!

    ReplyDelete